Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blessed and Highly Favored

I havent blogged on here in a while ....wow. It's crazy when I was going through the storm I blogged everyday almost..and now that the storm has passed I havent allowed you guys to see my progress..my attitude and my new beginnings.

I cant even begin to tell you just how blessed I am. My testimony speaks for itself. I went to church today and was reminded just how blessed I am that God took me out of my situation and delivered me from all the hurt and pain and confusion I had been going through. Mmmmmm it feels so good...I feel so free. To think where I would be had he left my side..I thank him everyday I was able to be DELIVERED from my storm with knowledge to not only get back to where I was but knowledge to further myself not only as a woman of God but as a mother, sister, daughter and friend.

I love him because he knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. If he does NOTHING else for me in my life..he's ALREADY done so much!! Thank you Father!! I give you praise!! Only you know where Ive been and what I've been delivered from...when no one else was there..HE WAS!! When no one cared..HE DID...when I didnt feel worthy enough to be loved..HE LOVED ME..and NEVER turned his back to me..When I'm alone and dont have no one to call on...I call on HIM!! Oh what a wonderful feeling. Order my steps..I know where I came from and will do whatever it takes to WALK INTO MY DESTINY..TO FULFILL MY PURPOSE!!!!

Many of you may not understand where I'm coming from..but it's not for everyone to understand..but the JOY I feel right now..he's is working on me...and I am working on myself...and I'm in a better place all because of him..so I give him all PRAISE. I give myself to him wholeheartedly..for I am nothing WITHOUT HIM!! This life is not my own..I want nothing more than to PLEASE him..to be an empty vessel for him to use..Mmmmmm It feels so GOOD to be in such a space ...a place where you feel acceptance, love and care..enabling you to GROW..Mature..and DEVELOP into a better..patient..understanding..positive Woman.

I'll try to update my blogspot every few days and share my feelings..my growth with you. =) Until the next time..Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment