Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Her

An awesome friend, caring and compassionate. A listener and lover of many things....She has captured my heart in an unconventional way ...by being my friend. Not overstepping her boundaries for fear that I may flee, but allowing things to happen in it's own time. As much as I would like to say that what will be will be I cant help but hope secretly that the stars align and she is in my future as more than just my friend. As my lover, a provider for my daughter and that we will emerge as a family. She has the ability to take over my thoughts without even trying to. I don't fear manipulation in the hands of her although sometimes I use that as an excuse to give into circumstances I can no longer fight off due to my feelings. I have never felt so fulfilled yet so confused in my life. I have what she can give right now..and when she's ready hopefully things will work itself out and we will be available to see where it goes.


InLove with She.

No comments:

Post a Comment