Friday, February 27, 2009

Support, Loyalty and the Cookie

Watching Oprah...really wanting the new STEVE HARVEY book "Act like a Lady, Think Like a MAN." The topics on the show are verrrrry interesting in regards to the opposite sex. Tslking about setting standards and sticking to them. I myself have relinquished my rights so many times && therefore I made myself a throwback fish. They hook me...they reel me in && then when they are done ..they THROW ME BACK. The story of my life. I told myself that relinquishing my rights...was me compromising and not being so stubborn. But Steve brings up the fact that not standing my ground has set me up for failure. That they no longer respect me or my wishes because if they did they would rise to my standards instead of allowing me to lower them.

I'm so about to go out and get his book.

Anway the whole reason why I'm here right now is because of the Support, Loyalty and the Cookie. The supposeded three things guys (in regards to his book) or whomever needs is are those things. They need to know that we Support them in whatever they do, that we have their backs. That our Loyalty lies with them, that we are devoted to them, loving them, caring about them and nothing or noone can change that. But can you be loyal to a fault?? && The COOKIE..is the goods of course they have to have that. Anywho just putting it out there...are those the three things needed to really and truely maintain a happy, healthy home??

Imma go out && get the book. I'm sure his book will provoke more blogging topics as well as be insightful to me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment