Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Smalentine's

I wonder...I spent most of yesterday trying to pretend that it didnt exist, that there was no special meaning to the day..it had no relevance at all...Tried to make myselfl feel better by saying my 6month old daughter was my Valentine lol...she tried ya'll. But forreal I thouoght maybe if I didnt talk about it I would feel any kind of way about it but my sister kept calling me talking about how her guy friends didnt call her blah blah blah ...Like enough already sheesh. How the Hell can ONE ...ONE damn day make you feel SOOOOOO ALONE.....any other day I feel empowered, free....like my SINGLENESS is a stand ...for all the women around the world who refuse to be played by another person who professes a love that doesnt exist....but nope not yesterday...no empowerment..NOTHING but ALONE.....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment