Thursday, February 26, 2009

Role Playing.

I consider myself a bisexual due to the demands society puts on me to choose and define myself into one of the following categories; Heterosexual, Bisexual or Homosexual. I'm a Societal Bisexual, meaning I allowed the pressures society placed on me and adapted a lifestyle that isnt all that fulfilling. It's not that I dont like guys I have nothing against them but they just arent for me. You know the saying "Just because it looks nice doesnt mean it is." Well just because Society thinks it's easier on the eyes to see me with a guy doesnt mean that I should be.

Because I dont want to make others uncomfortable with my sexuality I allow them to make me uncomfortable. Now isnt that some shit. Instead of isolating myself, instead of being comfortable in my own skin, about my own sexuality, I would rather take the easier road and do what everyone else thinks is best. How cowardous of me.

Lost my train of thought...eating lasagna...prolly wont elaborate for a while..dont you hate when that happens...they come && they go blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment