Thursday, March 25, 2010

Early Morning Blog....

A lot has been on my mind lately, it seems so much is going on but isn't at the same time. I'm awake partly because lately I can not sleep, dont ask me why because I do not know. I probably slept all of an hour maybe. I'm really becoming obsessed with natural products and wondering to myself what on earth have I been doing to myself all these years smh, I'll get to that later..

Let me tell you about my granny, she is an amazing woman, the staple in my family and I feel she has been underappreciated for a great deal of her life and by people close to her and that almost brings me to tears.  I'm only talking about her today because she has really been on my mind and my heart lately. The older she gets the more dependent she becomes and I'm having to step up to the plate which I dont mind but it kind of scares me, like what would I do without her?? I'm dependent on her in a way and now that she's dependent on me to an extent it means more responsibilty for me and I dont want to disappoint her.  A friend of her's passed a way last week and she seemed so sad as she should be, but I wonder what does it feel like to watch all of your friends and family members, people you love, leave you behind.  I remember phone conversations she would have with her friends talking about what she would wear and what song to play at her funeral and the older she gets I realized although she outlived most of them she cant beat death.  I'm scared for her, I dont want her to fall (which older people do sometime) I want to make sure she takes her medicine when she is supposed to (but she gets mad sometimes when you ask, like your making her sound irresponsible when sometimes the case may be she just forgot because of her age) I need her to eat right (I'm sure cheese eggs is not something you should eat EVERY day with a cup of Coffee)  but hey she's 83 she's old enough to live how she want to and I dont want to get on her nerves, she must have been doing something right ..right?? I know that when her time comes she will be BLESSED oh yes..for how she lived on earth was ...be back I have to comb her hair...Ok I'm back..she wanted a Jeri Curl and I have no idea how to do it but I tried.  I love that woman, she's everything to me and I'm going to stop talking about her because every time I start the tears well up in my eyes ..ugh!! I'm such a punk.

Wow it's Spring..  :o) I opened my window and saw such a beautiful sight--->

Ok so back to my inability to have a good nights sleep..wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that these last few nights Kennedy has slept with me and I find myself fighting her to stay on HER side smh..kids lol.  I hadn't recieved an email saying my items from My HoneyChild were shipped so I contacted the founder and asked why this was because I ONLY placed my order at like 2am on tuesday, I'm used to products taking about a day to ship meaning processed and shipped as long as the purchase is before 12pm.. But hey dont get me to lying.  Anywho she responded to me and reassured me my shipment would be mailed out today along with the tracking number.  I'm guessing it should be here by sat if not monday..I really hope it's not monday.

Wandering around NC.com and discovering (something I've been doing for a while and not knowing) the CG (or should I say one factor of the CG) regimen which is Co-wash and low or no poo which lead me to investigate some shampoo bars..which lead me to a fellow curlies fotki page she's a PJ like myself, she reviewed them and so I gave in and purchased a few items from ..Ones that sparked my interest. Funny thing--> I dont really use anything on my face besides a scrub every once in a while because my face rarely breaks out but I purchased more of them than actual shampoo bars lol.  && If you did'nt know I'm like infactuated with HONEY right now...you wont catch me eating it but I will be trying it for other purposes such as washing my face... Purchases I made @ 6am this morning from wait for it..wait for it...
Chagrin Valley Soap And Craft
Goat Milk Oatmeal Honey Soap
Carrot and Honey Complexion Soap
Rhassoul Clay and Yogurt Complexion Soap
Mud and Clay Shampoo

That is all for now.  Didn't want to go overboard but I'm looking forward to their arrivals.  I figure I will make purchases about once a week from new places and maybe around end of April beginning of May go a little crazy..just a little ...naw probably a lot.  I already know who I'm purchasing from next week Yay!!

I get to try out my Denman D4 brush today..looking into some protective styles for my hair and trying to develop a hair regimen.  Be back later.

1 comment:

  1. Here you will find best lace wigs at wholesale prices in vohair.com. In addition to http://www.vohair.com offering hair wigs online, we also offers best human hair wigs for sale to give an even more genuine, nature look and feel to your fashion wigs remy full lace wigs with baby hair in minutes bringing into a new life. You can buy wigs everything in our store online.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's malaysian lace wigs minimum advertised price. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.

    ReplyDelete