Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick Recap

Wow once again I have let a long period of time pass before updating..not that anyone is reading this blog anyway due to my inconsistency..lmbo. Anywho here goes nothing. Still in the Pursuit of Happiness and in the process learning to love myself, value my worth, making moves to accomplish goals and be the best me I can be. No I'm not where I would like to be or where I think I should be but I'm happy where I am knowing that I wont remain in this state for too long. A work in progress, so much further than I was last year but not quite where I want to be :) The kid is very active..I swear they grow up so fast..today she said Eat Eat..lol and Ut Ohh and a rack of other things that make me say "what in the world" smh As each day passes she begans to look more like me developing her own personality based off of how I interact with her. The hands on her hip, smiling at herself in the mirror, dancing around the house we have truly come so far. The other morning she woke me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek..life doesnt get any sweeter..learning to be grateful for what I have && not focus on what I dont.

My Trip to the Bahamas..no kid, no phone, no FB, Myspace or Twitter..no OUTSIDE world..just me && my cuzzo & aunt along with several hundred retirees, springbreakers && church folk lol. Can you say AMAZING* A much needed week long vacation. Due to inclimate weather we were unable to stop at Cococay so instead we just docked in Nassau for two days during those days I got to explore Atlantis/Paradise Island, took a ferry, saw sharks & stingrays, visited the beach..played in the water, spoke with natives, did some shopping ..&& enjoyed every minute. On my trip we also got to fellowship with Pastor Zachery Tims and his church New Destiny along with special guests John Gray & Smokie Norful. They offered words of advice, encouragement, workshops, fellowships as well as praise & worship. I loved it..cant wait to go back next year. I wasnt able to Jet Ski or Snorkel, Swim with the Dolphins or Parasail due to the weather as well as prior committments but that's ok there is always next time. After having such a great time I am now planning my next trip which will take place in Dec for my 25th Birthday && I'm so excited =)

Hair News..I get perms twice a year..every six months and as I began to pass my 6th month I am leaning more towards going natural..researching natural hair styles and products. Was thinking about creating a hair blog so everyone could go through the transition with me as I use and discover the different products that work for me, try different hair regimens and my overall journey from permed to natural hair.

Relationships/Trust/Self-worth/Understanding/Forgiveness/Openess/Courtship/Marriage--> All things I look forward to discussing in my future blogs. I've said so much ..documented my last relationship as I'm sure many of you read..not only was it unsuccessful but unhealthy as well..I'm now becoming one as a person, whole, unique and developed in my singleness. Learning who I am as a person, what I bring to the table and what I want and look for in a future mate. Having a clear understanding of who you are and being comfortable being you is key in developing a relationship with someone else. Everyone has insecurities so it would be unrealistic of me to portray myself as having none..but I refuse to let them hold me back from experiencing a good, productive, healthy courtship. I have so much to share but this blog is already so very long..maybe I will return later on today to finish up..BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment