Monday, March 2, 2009

#2 is better than NO number at ALL!

So we've heard second place NEVER wins the race. But what about those who just want to be in it?? The people that would rather Place then to not have even ran. I've myself have never been one to compete. I dont see the point, if your confused..leave me alone. I dont have time for the mind games && what if I sit through all the bullshit && still end up ALONE. But even though I get LONELY sometimes I dont have a problem being by myself. Some people arent like that though, they would rather settle...they suffer from that "Lie to ME" syndrome you know the dont ask dont tell..

I wonder are you that desperate to feel loved && adored...is being alone so frightening, is your self esteem that shattered that you will settle for anything?? Now I wont lie..I've been there...I call it a moment of relapse..then I hop back on the wagon && keep it moving as if it never existed. Can you be number 2?? && At what cost are you will to accept those terms?? DOnt you still end up hurt?? What lies are you telling yourself?? Is it "Well I'm wifey so she doesnt matter" Or "He/She really wants to be with me..they are just confused" "We arent in a relationship so I dont really have a choice" "They are missing me, they spent this day or that day with me I'm sure she wasnt on their mind" ...the list can go on. What are YOU telling yourself that makes it ok to be anything but THE ONLY ONE?? Oh Oh my favorite.."No one is monogomous anymmore..everyone does it"

I use to laugh at the females who settled telling themselves they were the "Ride or Dies" because what happens when you still riding but the wheels have fallen off...&& that person has decided they dont want you. That they would a new slate...Is it ok to settle if your on the rebound?? Or are you asking for more hurt?? I've been single almost a year now..&& I've never believed in rebounding...but if your not the only one is it still a rebound?? I swear I could go on and on..my mind is always racing with new topics..
I know very many people who do it..Is being someone's number 2 better than no number at all??

No comments:

Post a Comment