Monday, March 2, 2009

Damn You Feenin!

This doesnt have anything to do with anything that I've written before...shit I said I'm random && Right now I'm on a RAMPAGE!

His mother...BLOWING the fuck outta me. God she is a fuckin feen...I cant get any damn time with my daughter...then she shows up...always in such a fuckin rush to take her from me && go home...Pressed like shit I swear. That is A ok though..she bout to be in for a rude awakening. Doing things I didnt ask her to do just to feel like it's personal. What baby needs two baths in less than 24 hours?? I didnt ask you to wash her fuckin hair && put oil in it. I'm at my damn breaking point. She blew my phone up all this weekend...I ignored almost ALL her calls. She finally gets here && before I can even open my mouth to say..THis is when she last ate...she needs this...you should do that...She dont hopped that ass in the fuckin car && drove off...You just wait until tomorrow. We got a lil ride ...&& I have too much to say.

HIM...piece of fuckin shit...good for nothing..asshole, wanna be father...POSING like he take care of his responsibilities...HELL NO he doesnt. Dude cant even hold a fuckin job...it takes money to raise && support a kid. He doesnt call to come see her, failed to show up to his child support appointment. Didnt show up to her cardiologist appointment..never been to her doctors appointment..but you got her on ya MYSPACE..posing with her..talkin bout how you go hard for your children...BOY STOP! He better be lucky he aint seen me cause I would dig in his shit...Tell him how I really fuckin feel man. What was I thinkin. I shouldve KNOWN better. WHORE! They all can kiss my ass. They dont do shit for my kid...they nag me && get on my nerves...I have had it with them. I'm tired of giving him the benefit of the doubt..&& if his momma wanna be a momma so fuckin bad she better pop another one out because she aint gettin MINE! I am her mother, I decide what when how and why shit goes down in regards to the kid that I pushed outta me with NO help of them. THey can all go to hell. Sorry but I'm FIRED THE FUCK UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment