Friday, March 6, 2009

My Fears

In no particular order:
I'm afraid of spiders;they can lay their babies inside me.
I'm afraid of scary movies; they are sometimes based on fact
I'm afraid of rejection; Fear of not being "GOOD" enough
I'm afraid of being a disappointment; I dont want to let anyone down
I'm afraid of being alone forever; that there isnt anyone out there for me
I'm afraid of ice; it's dangerous during the winter time
I'm afraid of birds; I think they will attack me
I'm afraid of falling; I dont like bruises nor do I like pain
I'm afraid of dying; to think of myself no longer existing isnt a pleasant thougt.
I'm afraid of large crowds; I wear sunglasses to make me feel more comfortable
I'm afraid of drunk driving; my mother almost killed us all driving in the wrong lane
I'm afraid of large bodies of water; even though I can swim, I feel that my body will fail me in time of need.
I'm afraid of failing; that I wont be able to see anything through
I'm afraid of liars; I believe deep down they are sociopaths
I'm afraid of being alone; I hate being by myself sometimes
I'm afraid of ghost; I do believe they exist
I'm afraid of heartbreak; I dont trust anyone with my heart
I'm afraid of pitbulls; I think they will attack me
I'm afraid of motherhood; I dont want to be like my mother
I'm afraid of hospitals; they are cold and harbor bacteria
I'm afraid of STD's; I think they are nasty and a result of carless behavior
I'm afraid of being myself; for fear that I will be misunderstood

No comments:

Post a Comment