Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In repsonse to your BLOG:

Your WROTE:ok shes dogged&&disrespected me enough. i feel its time to stack my claim to all these meaningless people she decideds to air my shit out wit. Yes i asked for kennedy. I wanted My daughter before you knew what she was in your own belly. An yes I started having sex wit you again for all the wrong reasons. But in no way shape or form have i lied to you in any way Lee. You made a choice. I didnt get you drunk and in the heat of the nite try to ravege. I asked you sober and thinkin clear as day did you want to have sex wit me. YOu agreeded i didnt use any trickery. An as far as my daughter and my family are concerned, i have been there beside you since the day that lil girl came home so has my family. im sorry i dont have the resraints that your baby daddy has cause of his seman. When i asked you to be in her life i hoped i would be enough to safice for that jack ass not being around. dont ever try say im not a good partner or parent to you wit k. i take care of her. When i cant get her i dont leave you waiting, i call explain shit. You make it seem like i stand my daughter up on a regular basis, i dont. i call n check on her everyday even when were beefing. even with all the drama and extra bullshit ive gotta put up wit from u. Im there when she sick and in need and when shes fine and ready to play. i know My child. Im not no holiday send some money parent. But do i get any fucking credit. i dont want praise give that to god. i just want your dirty asss mouth to admit it. YOu want to tell this world im not worth a pot to piss in. why dont you tell them about before she got here or even thought of. back to topic
this is what it all comes down to :HEr name is mari.....
this is the reason my baby mother hates my guts. She wants to admit to her that i was sexing wit mari while i was sexing wit her. whatever. you people understand complicated. i n mari have been on again off again for 3 years. however i wasnt sexing them at the same time. i wish.
Bm thinks i was top secrertly seeing mari while we were seeing if a relationship between us would work, needless to say it didnt. and immidetly after we decided it wouldnt work i went back to seeing mari. the shit so complex. but plain n simple i wasnt sexing them both. what happens i a mari briefly are off soooo i asked my bm could we sex with no explaintion of why. at first she said no then a couple days later she said yes. so we sexed as usual wit the baby in the crib sleep. that was that. or so I thought. so now bm talking like you hurt me you lied to me you mislead me. i dont think any of this is true. I think cause we had sex her feeling flared up. an tho i dont know what she expected this is how it is. so now im every name in the book, she dont want to talk. ok. n to add to the problems of other people getting invovled in all my business tellin her shit that aint really got nutting to wit her cause they assume shit. so now ive aired out my own shit now im going to change my world


My response:
Chantel do as you please and tell yourself what you want. I'm tired of being your back up plan, your second or whatever else you want to call it. If you want to be with that ran down, mustashe having, possibly std carrying whore who's fucked half the lesbian community, dated a friend of yours, and used you as her second while she has had girlfriends without admitting it to you until it was too late, FINE. Go be with that bitch. I could give a fuck less. But you got the game fucked up if you think you can choose her over me then come lay in my fuckin bed you tired piece of shit. I'm done going back and fucking fourth with you lying ass. Now all of a sudden ya'll been on and off for 3 years but outta the five years we been friends I didnt hear of the bitch till LAST fuckin year. && when I asked about her you said it was a fuckin thing and that was it. That she played the shit outta you you fuckin LAME. You both deserve eachother. Fuck outta my goddamn face you BITCH! && while your at it tell that good for nothing tramp bitch to give you a fuckin baby so you can get the fuck outta my face. How the fuck do you like me now???? Stay away...far the fuck AWAY from me. Good FUCKIN bye.

Dont call my phone, dont come to my house. I will get an order out against you. && I'll prolly look into it during my spring break. WHORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment