Friday, March 27, 2009

Which is BETTER??

Topic stolen from Necole Bitchie: Is it better to settle for less OR to just be alone??

For all of my followers I'm sure you ALL know I can relate to this topic so that's why I chose to blog about it. I find myself straddling the fence when it comes to this...If I were to be honest..I feel like settling for less is NEVER the right thing to do. So I refuse. I've tried it only ONCE in my life and it was recently. But I was brought up to want nothing but the best...not to settle for what someone will give me. I know my worth. I know I'm a great person I am also very aware of what I lack but I'm sure there is someone who will whole heartedly LOVE me instead of half-assed do the job. Personally being anything other than "THE ONE" && definately being anyone other than the "ONLY" is not for me. It leaves you questioning what wrong and why they behave in a way that they do. It crushes your spirit and make you feel incompetent. && All in all wears on your self esteem and leaves you an insecure MESS! Such a horrible feeling and I'm sorry but fuck being desperate...if they cant give me their all I will pick at how INCOMPETENT they are at fulfilling my need for attention, to exclusivity and ultimately have to walk away. It is NEVER worth it, no matter the sex, how they make you feel at the time, no amount of money...nothing. If your looking to give your heart to someone and to be in a loving relationship how the fuck can you sleep nowing your NOT the main squeeze but the one they are squeezing when they are with you?? What are they bringing to the table?? What makes them so special?? Who are they that you have to compromise what you want and who you are for them?? Why are they worht the compromise yet you werent because they REFUSE to give you what you want. Settling is not being a RIDE or DIE..it's a cop out. If they dont want you now, the wont want you later. How are you comfortable with a glass half full and your needs NOT met?? It's a packaged deal meaning all of nothing...sex will not sustain a relationship...turning a blind eye says a whole lot about what your willing to put up with and your lack of self esteem and self worth..Trust me I know. After so many bad relationships I found myself settling because I felt like something was better than nothing but at the end of the day I felt more emptiness and loneliness after everything was said and done and she went on with her day. Those few minutes will never be long enough...the kisses wont last and the phone calls arent as frequent as you'd like them to be. Who ever said it's better to have loved than to not at all...was lying. They prolly married the shit out their first love. Fuck that..you cant want what you aint had. Not sure If I've ever had the love everyone talks about, the love people are dying to feel and who cares if I never get that..I know I wont settling for what someone choses to give me as if I'm some beggar asking for whatever you can spare.

YOu know being alone isnt so bad people just are used to being with someone and relying on someone to be or bring their happiness when the people themselves arent happy. When you walk away from your settlement..does the person even care?? NO, they are uneffected. They move on as if you never existed and continue with their life. You know...erase, replace, embrace new face..believe you me they do just that. They keep'em lined up waiting for you to realize what you've agreed to and come to your senses. They arent mad tho, usually glad they had you for however long you were brainwashed so they respect your wishes when you decide to move on.

End of story..KNOW WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE..EMBRACE AND LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. LOVING YOU, YOU WILL NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN DESERVING. If they want the ran down, uneducated nothing ass bitches they chase around the streets let them be, they deserve all the hardbreak, hardships and devestation they get for dealing with them hoes, unable to recognize a good thing when they had it and will never come close to touching again. Fucking whores! Sorry ya'll gettin mad personal. Imma end this right quick. Never settle..you may miss ya blessings dealing with the FOOLISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment