Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dont even know what to call it. (jlocke)??

I would rather be someone's "Something Special" than your "Nothing".
I'm not happy, just convinced myself to be content with what I was given, and what I'm being given is bullshit. I want to feel special, to be of some importance to someone. I'm done being your "little secret" I want someone who is comfortable with the way I represent them, that lets the whole world know I'm where it's at. I want to be their "Arm Candy" instead of your "bed buddy." I think I'm deserving of a little more attention being paid, I want to be the one that puts a smile on their face, I want to be loved whole heartedly, kissed just because. I wanna go to movies, plays, museums, I want to do things...I want someone with TIME for me, who can make TIME for me, I dont want to be thought of as TIME consuming. I want someone who is happy with who I am for the most part not someone who picks apart who I am and what I'm doing wrong. I want to be sure how they feel about me, not assuming of the things I'm unsure of. I want my fucking happy!!I'm tired of all the bullshit && I'm so disheartened. I'm tired of getting NONE of what I put out.

Alot of people can relate to how I'm feeling including my sister J. Locke..I just put our feelings to paper. Luv u sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment