Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fairy Tales && Lullaby's yea sure...

Dont sell yourself short..
I know now better than I've ever known before..that shit is for the birds. It just doesnt exist, the happy endings, the undying love and what not. I dont think there really is a happily ever after. It's just something that they told us to make us want to pick up our hearts and try again. Love is a weak emotion..it makes you vulnerable and I cant stand feeling like that..been down this road one too many times and it's gonna be along time before I go back.

I quit. I give up on optimism, on reluctancy...on believing that everything happens for a reason..shit just happens JUST BECAUSE. I'm tired of writing about love, heartbreak, confusion..but I have no choice..that's just my life. && SOmetimes I wonder when my time comes..will I be please with how I spent my years on earth or will I look back at the many days and nights I shed tears over people, how many years wasted chasing what I thought was love, how many poems were written about this little thing called love. When I look back at it, will it have ever been in my reach.

A friend of mine was telling me of his heartache due to an ex that wronged him and I dont think he ever got over it...I wonder if he spent his final days, his final moments regretting wasting so much precious time instead of just living. Just breathing, no allowing another to get anywhere close to his heart, corrupting his mind..

I cant concentrate..too many thoughts..may spend the night bloggin on and off..Got a few topics in my head..that I could elaborate on..but I dont want to...I'M TIRED OF WRITING ABOUT WHAT I WRITE ABOUT && wish I could go back to the more innocent, no nothing teenage years..where I valued my independence and sought out to see the world. If I could take with me what I know now..Oh how I would be such a different person. I'd know better and this is one road I wouldnt have bothered to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment