Friday, March 13, 2009

I GIVE UP!

I've been here BEFORE, ugh!
And it's killing me.
Dont know if I should wait it out
and see what happens or if I should just GO and never look back =(
Torn.
Your confusing.
My being so willing to take any glimpse of HOPE with me
to keep me company on such a long wait...
But in so many words you KEEP saying..
GO!!!!
..this time
I'm catching the first bus out of this HEARTBREAK CITY
listening to sad love songs on my ipod
such a long ride ahead of me....
NEXT STOP
Healing and Personal growth.
If I can just get out of this forest of love driven vines
these untrustworthy trees..
they cloud my vision
Dont want me to LOVE U
I wont
Dont WANT ME
FIne
Have it ur way...
86 me!
I cant make shit happen
if it aint there it aint
but then what the fuck am I feeling??
Thought I mightve been special
NOT
lmmfao
What a DIFFY I've been
Us..
A deeper bound
thought I may have meant a little more
thought we connect on a intellectual, and emotional level
thought it MEANT SOMETHING..
not fulfilling enough?
yea I'm sure.
You've got your pick of the litter...
why WOULD u want me..
I cant think of one good reason
nothing to set me apart from the rest
not in a positive way anyway..
I'll miss your kisses, your arms holding me close.
But this is what you want.
FOr me to be on my way
So
HASTA la VISTA baby
I'm sure you'd see me off if you could
but preoccupied by the MRS. huh
I understand.
Tell her I said
HELLO*
Must be nice to have the
UNATTAINABLE's attention...
wish it coulve been me.
FUCK THIS!
I'm OUTTIE*

No comments:

Post a Comment