Saturday, March 7, 2009

Can lesbian couples weather the storms??

To my knowledge, more than half of the lesbian community claim to be single, I wonder why that is. Do you think lesbian couples are capable of making long-term committments to one another or do you think they suffer from the "Grass is Greener" syndrome?? I dont know not ONE lesbian couple that has been in a committed, long-term relationship, and that makes me think that its impossible to find. I use to think that we werent supposed to be attracted to the same sex, so that's why we cant find that one person for us that we are supposed to be with forever. Like it was a punishment of loneliness. I think females are sneeky, untrustworthy, indecisive and undeserving people who believe that settling down they will miss out on something. I dont think they are capable of being with one person because there are so many to chose from, and they dont have the will to resist temptation. Do you think that as a lesbian, you will find someone that captures your attention and manages to keep it?? && if so, do you think it will result in marraige or just a series of long-term relationships?? I dont have much information of this topic, I dont believe lesbian relationships last. It's a new age, people are less concerned with longevity and more concerned with quantity.

1 comment:

  1. I think they can, but I think each person may have to go through a series of relationships before they find the one that works for them. I do agree though they DEFINITELY have that Grass is Greener Syndrome. And females are very sneaky. I don't hold alot of "Friends" any way, but the Lesbian Community may be one of the worst to try to obtain and maintain a friendship with someone, because they are fucking trifling and will switch up on you in a minute if they see something they want, even if they don't know what the fuck they see, its all a illusion, and their dumb ass just plays right into it. Dummies. *venting* But.. Im sure it happens... but when it happens those relationships fade into the background to maintain, because they lesbian community will tear your relationship apart to get to be a piece of the pie.

    ReplyDelete