Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Romance has gone to the SHITTER!!!

What ever happen to courtship?? Old fashion dates that took place at the movies or a restaraunt?? What happen to roses and kisses on the cheek?? To phone conversations getting to know one another better?? Picnics at the park and long walks?? When did we let hand holding go?? Nobody hugs anymore unless it's during sex?? WhY?? What happened to phone calls just to say I miss you, letters expressing your feelings, talks about where the future could lead?? Noone cooks for eachother anymore, runs bath water, gives massages, washes eachothers hair, says I love you just because that's how you feel?

I want that OLD thing back..

Looking at how dating and relationships are Now[A]days compared to how things went down back[IN]the day..I get super sad. I'm an old fashioned kinda girl, I like cards, I like flowers, going on dates, sitting and talking for hours about our lives...Now[A]days it's all about the Cookie...what do I have to do to get the Cookie?? Nothing is done out of Sincerity..ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a motive.

No double dates, No couples games, No Secret getaways...
NOTHING....

The things that made you want, feel & need, that helped you to get back out there and believe, [IN]love NO LONGER EXISTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment