Friday, March 13, 2009

Never knew a love like this...

I have never been so overwhelmed with feelings of possibilty
Never in a millions years, this outcome did I foresee
I've NEVER knew a love so PURE and unconditional
Never EVER for another's life did I think I'm be responsible
The reason I wake up, a reason to push harder
She's where I find my smile thru tears, in my heart of hearts I heart her
I've never felt more alive, && everyday is not easy
But for her I'll find a way, I do my best because she needs me.
A devotion so deep, her presence doubles her size
Unjudgemental, with a serene demeanor, my joy and my pride.
Someone who finally loves me for me, seeing through the truest of eyes
A love renewed, a heart fulfilled, a love ALL MINE.
I'll be there to quench any thirst, to all tears will I dry
answering all coos, and moans, whimpers and cries
Holding her tight, rejoicing in her tiny little life
Giving her the BEST of me, nothing will she be denied.
My piece of mind, my rainbow , my moon, my shining star!
For her I'd walk a thousand miles just to catch her when she falls
Bringing about a more caring, sensitive, the softer side of me
No amount of words can describe what it feels like to be HER* mommy.
I'll be there for her first words, first steps, to pop her legs when she has a fit
to read her stories, kiss all boo boos, && let her know what a gift from god she is
A life created by me, I'd do anything for her hug and her kiss
I promise I'll always be here, for I NEVER knew a love like THIS*

For My Kennedy*

No comments:

Post a Comment