Monday, March 30, 2009

So Long.

After giving it alot of thought and shedding more tears than I would have liked to, I've decided to say Goodbye for good. I've come to a point in my life...like a crossroad, should I stay or should I go?? And I'm leaving. Its been heavy on my mind and I have been struggling with whether or not I would be able to follow through because of how many years we have backing us, but I have to do whats best for me. Stay true to my world however much you may not like it. I have to let you go completely. I no longer wish you into my world your access is not longer granted in my life. Your not welcome anymore. It's not an easy decision for me to make but its one I have to stick to. I know what it is and it will never be how you want it so I think we just need to both accept the inevitable and part ways. I mean it, as sure is the sky is grey I mean it. I dont know how it will be possible with Kennedy involved, but should you choose to stay involved in her life know that doesnt not mean your presence is welcomed in mine. We will have to figure something out. Wouldnt want you to feel trapped. But I cant do it and refuse to try the same way you did. I see the end in the beginning and it's not in your favor. Moving on with my life without you. I will be deleting your my myspace pages, as well as making this blog private. You have the house number, my cell will be changing and you will NOT be notified. If the matter has nothing to do with Kennedy I dont expect to see you or hear from you at all. I wish you well, our season has come and gone. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment