Monday, March 16, 2009

A breath of FRESH AIR*

Still inhaling.
Dee always knows exactly what I need. && She always comes through when I need her to. A friendship I can definately appreciate. =) Talk about an understanding, I never have to go into detail with her..sometimes dont even have to pick up the phone..it's like she has ESP, she just knows...&& when I need help..she's always there to rescue me..kidnap me for a couple days, bring me back to life, show me a good time and return me home in better shape than I left.

Movies, clubs, great conversation, even church...
Everything I ask for and a touch of what I need.

*sigh*

I need to get out more often.
She brought back memories of who I used to be, before I became who I am.
I missed her, I miss my life, who I was...I miss not being able to just up and leave when I wanted to escape.

*inhaling*

I wasnt ready to leave. Needed just 1 more day, cant wait to go back. Soon come.

No comments:

Post a Comment