Friday, March 27, 2009

The FOOL yet AGAIN.

F'n whore! Yo I swear I dont know how I've wronged anyone to keep getting fed all the bullshit I have but I'm done with it. Shorty a liar by omission. Bitch straight feelin herself mad heavy. You got that. Do you lil mama real talk. Lil bitch. Excuse me ya'll but I'm on fuckin FIRE right now. I cant stand people who are dishonest. Liars by not telling the WHOLE fuckin truth..lil bitch had the nerve. I appreciate what you've done for K and all but FUCK you wit a SICK DICK! Dont come around here NO TIME soon. I promised I will LAY HANDS ON U something TERRIBLE. I dont even wanna see ya face till Weds when you come get K. That's if I let u, fuckin slut. Twice tho?? Really?? My friend right?? U dont even know what 100 really is. A conscious?? Fuck ass no you dont possess one of those. Omission TRICK. You tell only the parts that fit into your idea of what the STORY should be. I wanna beat ur body all the rage I feel right now. OUT for SELF aint the word. Everyday I look at you mad different then I did before. Dont feel bad about it, why'd you FAIL to mention it?? I once again look like the fuckin fool...I shouldve known when you referred to me as "the girl." I will punch u in the fuckin mouth. Ya'll not hearing me right now. Ya'll not seeing shit how I see it. Only bitch who think she got game and forever stay caught the fuck up. Some messy shit alawys. But Imma put it to u like this...YOUR NOT WELCOMED IN MY HOUSE. YOUR NOT WELCOMED AROUND MY FAMILY. YOUR JUST BARELY WELCOMED IN KENNEDY'S LIFE. Dont really think I should expose her to such TRASH! Dont come around here till weds, if u attempt to come around or contact me anytime before weds I promise not only will I lay hands on you, I will have you arrested && get a restraining order. Think I'm playing TRY ME!. You fuckin BITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment