Monday, March 9, 2009

This is ME

I am tired of people saying whatever they want to me, talk to me any kind of way, call me all kinds of names, basicallly expose their real feelings about me when they are upset. I thinks it's bullshit. I dont consider any of them my friends. What you think because I have an attitude, and you dont like it, you can call me a bitch?? You dont like something I said, so you can come at my sideways?? I cant have a bad day?? I cant be upset?? I cant express how I feel?? I dont need anyone. I dont need the fake friendships, the misunderstanding, I dont need nor do I want to be the reciver of all the negative things you have to say. I have been ME, attitude and all, since day one. && If you couldnt handle it then you should have walked away. My being upset doesnt make me BIPOLAR, doesnt make me a bad person. I'm tired of feeling like I cant be myself around anyone. I'm tired of everything. I dont want nothing to do with anyone. Only god can judge me. If I have something to say I dont wait until we have a falling out to say it. And all of the feelings expressed leads me to think you DONT LIKE WHO I AM and if that's the case PLEASE i beg of you to go about your business. Go away.

I am and make no apologies for being emotional or attitude prone, it's ME. i dont expect ANYONE to understand. I was brought into this world and Imma die alone and that's just what it is. I'm not crazy, I'm not bipolar, dont disrespect me by calling me out of my name. I cant take this anymore. I dont need this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment