Friday, March 6, 2009

Late Nite Questions for fun

1.If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I dont believe you.

2.Do you trust all of your friends?? Yes

3.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes,

4.Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Maybe

5.Can you make a dollar in change right now? yes

6.Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Marquita, she's taking nursing so..

7.Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes

8.Have you ever been in love? I believe so

9.Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Unfortunately

10.Whats your most favorite scar? Ewwww I dont do scars,

11.When was the last time you flew in a plane? never

12.What did the last text message you sent say? Did you use protection?? Where was J??

13.What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? A pretty smile

14. I love Vienna____ (Fill in the blank)
Sausage..not really tho

15.What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
- Losing about 15 lbs, going to the Police academy, moving into my own place && getting a car to graduate, && to add a new addition to my family

16.If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My daughter.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
2. About 3. Maybe 2 girls and a boy..

18.Would you make a good parent?
I would try my best

19.Where was your default picture taken?
On my webcam at my aunts house

20.Whats your middle name? Chianti

21.Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Changing K's pamper before she pees in my bed lls

22.If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I'm not sure..

23.Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Prolly my sister

24.What are you wearing right now?
a tshirt and panties.

5.Righty or Lefty?
Righty

26.Best place to eat? XS a sushi bar.

27.Favorite jeans? ae they are actually long enough && they r comfortable

28.Favorite animal? Cheetah

29.Favorite juice? Blueberry Cranberry

30.Have you had the chicken pox? yes.

31.Have you had a sore throat? Yup

32.Ever had a bar fight? not so much

33.Who knows you the best? Ayanna

34.Shoe size? 9 1/2

35.Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? both

36.Ever been in a fight with your pet? No. Ryan is pretty good.

37.Been to California? Not yet

38.Did you buy something today? No

39.Did you get sick today? I think I'm coming down with a cold.

40.Do you miss someone today? Prolly

41.Did you get in a fight with someone today? Maybe a misunderstanding better describes the situation.

42.When is the last time you had a massage? Dude it's been so long. When I was sick with the stomach Virus Alex massaged my back && scalp

43.Last person to lay in your bed? Her*

44.Last person to see you cry? My daughter

45.Who made you cry? hmmm... ....

46. last TV show you watched? Craig Ferguson

47.What are your plans for the weekend? Who knows. But my niece will be getting christened.

48.Who do you think will repost this? Noone

49.Who was the last person you hung out with? Joree

50.If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I dont necessarily have one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment