Thursday, March 19, 2009

Job OPENING...

Immediate occupancy requested.

Job details..
to come when I call
Hold me, kiss me, suck me and fuck me how I want to be done.
Massage my head, tell me you miss me even if you dont.
LIE
Make me feel special while your in my presence.
FILL my void with all the sexual gratification you can mustar
Erase HER* from my memory.
Put me straight to sleep.
Cant dream about SHE* in a slumber brought on by an escapade in the heat of the night
Bite me so hard, numb me to all the thoughts, and longing I have for HER*
Make me FORGET
I dont want to think, miss, desire...NOTHING.
Make LOVE?? NO.
Dont do what she would...
Go where she WONT
Hard & Fast
without any connection.
JUST do it.
when I say
HOW I want.
I'm in control
YOUR job
is to ERASE
&&
REPLACE
HER*
Temporary is your position
No strings...
Once all feelings have diminished
so will YOU.

Dont catch feelings...
SERVE ur purpose
and
LEAVE*




Merely a BLOG for entertainment purposes ONLY.
An expression of my feelings. NOT to be taken seriously so DO NOT APPLY.
Creative wrting. Use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment