Saturday, March 7, 2009

You never miss a good thing till it's gone?? Or are you selfishly just HOLDING on??

I ask this question in loo of several messages I have been recieving via facebook and myspace from people who I at one point in time was involved with who are now expressing renewed interest. I always wondered at what point they experienced their epiphany...was it before or after they heard I was doing just fine with out them, that I was moving on and no longer interested in making things work. Did they over hear how I was spending time with someone else and view pictures of me out and about on the town..without a care in the world?? && Furthermore...what provoked them to reach out to me. I used to wonder why it took so long for people to see what they had given up, what they were missing out on, but then I asked myself were they just trying to see if they still had me. If I would reconsider if they suggest we reunite. Could they really and truly be sincere in there efforts, or are they just desperate and I'm their back up plan. Are they that power driven that they do their best to keep me under their spells??

A guy I caught in the bed with his baby mother, whom I date almost two years ago reached out to me early last month suggesting we link up because he had a few things on his mind. Upon his arrival he expressed feelings I never knew he had and wondered, why now?? I wanted NOTHING to do with him, when I was will to work things out..he didnt want anything to do with me, but now all of a sudden he has seen the light?? hummmm Anywho he attempted to kiss me, missing my mouth but getting some of my face, I was absolutely offended that he still thought he had it after all this time had passed, did he really view me as a weakling that he could manipulate into giving him a second chance..and to make matters worst he was and still is in a relationship with someone who is about to have his baby. I just didnt understand it, and after that incident I looked at him completely different. I recently made him aware of what a disappointment he had become knowing the situation he was in and yet he was still trying to get with me, talking about the chapter wasnt closed, he goes to my myspace everyday to look at my pictures and thinks about me everyday. He didnt see anything wrong with his actions and instead of being flattered I was disgusted. I started to wonder had he behaved this way when he and I was dealing together.

To me, people never really want you back, they are fascinated by the thought of what could have been, and that's why the act out. Given a second chance, they may perform differently in the beginning but revert back to their old ways once they become comfortable, making no plans to be a better "US." They are checking to see if their charm still works, then they continue about their business until you've moved on, then they are back at it all over again...The "cat and mouse" game in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment