Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LiEs LieS LIES!

One thing I can not stand---> is to be LIED to. I'm a truth seeker, always on the mission to collect facts, it's just my nature. && Because of such nature I have a 6 sense, the ability to be able to detect a lie. What makes it even worst is when they can look you in the eye and lie...that is the ULTIMATE betrayal. I suck at lying that why it's something I just dont do EVER! I feel like if a person will LIE to you ONCE they will lie to you a thousand times. If you dont have trust..you have nothing.

Omission -to withhold information which could change the outcome in a way that would negatively affect you [in other words:FOR PERSONAL GAIN]. OMISSION IS BETRAYAL. Point blank. Failure to state ALL facts leads me to believe your intent is to in some way, shape, or form decieve me and for that I Revoke my trust for you to NEVER gain it back.

Honesty is EVERYTHING. Whats done in the DARK always alWAys ALWAYS comes to light. In it's due time. && To pride yourself in successfully decieving someone only insults yourself and shows your lack of INTERGRITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment