Monday, March 2, 2009

Hey Baby..

Just for fun. Nothing too serious. Passing time.

Lemme tell you about my love...
It's WIDER than the Ocean
Deeper than the Bottomless Pit
Forgiving to a fault
Affectionate and Honest
Relentless it's NEVER ENDING...
Easy like Sunday Mornings...
Warm in the Winter
It sees no colors
Addictive
The caffine fix you need to jump start your day..
The pillow you hold when going to sleep at night..
It's like the hit of a cigarette after really good sex
The kiss to your tears..
It's heartfelt
Hard enough..but not too hard..
There when u need it..
&&
even when u dont...
Like the rain hitting your face..
my love is moist
Refreshing....
My love is Gentle, Patient
My love...naw you cant buy it in the store..it's 1 of a kind..
Special just like ME
My Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment