Monday, March 9, 2009

If there was a song to best describe how I feel

It would be the right side of my brain by the dream. None of the website that I went to featured the right lyrics and any mistakes would take away from the true meaning of the song.

Imma be ok. I know I am. Looking forward to moving on with my life. I'm an amazing person and I deserve the best, my souls recognition of it's counterpart. People say what they want, treat you how they want and it's unfair. I've been every bitch in the book; my name is Shameka && I'm sorry if you dont like my interpretation of who you are. But it's truth to me. I will be someones PRIORITY, not their SECRET. I will MATTER, I wont be a BACK-UP, a JUST IN CASE nope not me. I know I'm worth more, and so do you, that's why you wanted to keep me around. The SECRET "family" of the LESBIAN && her "friend."

Wow.

Not a mistress, sideline hoe, piece of ass, bed buddy, emotional connector, pretty face, baby mama and I'm far from YOUR friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment